With over 30 years of experience in the field of PTFE rotary shaft seals, Fluorten offers the best possible technical support for your applications. Competitive and flexible production and a high level of quality open up further market advantages for customers.
From medical technology, mechanical and chemical engineering, to mining, PTFE rotary shaft seals are used in many industries.
A typical area of application is in the field of screw compressors. Indeed, compressed air is used in many production areas:
- Control of valves and cylinders
Required properties of the shaft seal:
- Low maintenance due to highly wear-resistant F10PTFE compounds
- Sufficient flexibility and pre-tensioning at a peripheral speed of up to 20 m/s
- Tightness when the sealing lip is loaded with a slight vacuum up to pressure surges of 15 bar
- Use of a shaft protection sleeve or a second sealing lip with return feed. In this way, the tightness is optimized again with many cycles of operation.
Fluorten is the right partner for a wide range of seals and high-performance plastics and meets the demanding requirements of its customers.